Jonesboro Personal Injury Lawyers
At The Millar Law Firm, our personal injury legal team is proud to provide legal help to individuals seriously injured in Georgia car, truck, and motorcycle accidents. We focus all of our efforts on making sure our clients receive full and fair compensation for their losses in as efficient a manner as possible, whether it’s through a settlement or trial. We understand you’re worried about medical expenses and lost income, and we want to help.
While focusing on vehicle accidents, the personal injury attorneys of The Millar Law Firm can also help if you have been injured as the result of a slip-and-fall accident or dog bite. We also handle wrongful death cases if you’ve lost a loved one in an accident negligently caused by another person.
We provide free initial consultations. To learn more about your legal rights and options, call us today by calling the number on the screen or complete our online form. We can meet with you in the evenings or on a weekend. We won’t charge for our legal services unless you recover compensation.
The Millar Law Firm
108 Williamson Mill Road
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Tuesday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Wednesday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Thursday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Scheduled appointments after hours
Meet Our Attorneys
Personal Injury Attorneys Proudly Serving Jonesboro and Georgia Residents
Jonesboro is in Clayton County, where this city of nearly 5,000 residents serves as the county seat. Just 15 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Jonesboro is situated along Interstate 75.
With the growth of Atlanta and the metropolitan area, Jonesboro has seen substantial change in the congestion and volume of traffic. In particular, truck traffic coming from Interstate 75 often passes straight through our city.
The Jonesboro personal injury attorneys of Millar Law Firm focus a large portion of our practice on representing the victims of car, truck, motorcycle, and bus accidents on these very busy roadways.
Jonesboro Hospitals and Medical Centers
If you have been hurt in a car, truck, bus or motorcycle accident or injured due to a slip-and-fall accident or dog bite, Millar Law Firm can help you immediately. Our Jonesboro personal injury lawyers will even visit you in the hospital if you are seriously injured and unable to come into our Williamson Mill Road office.
As a Jonesboro accident victim, you may need to spend time in one of the following hospitals:
- Kaiser Permanente Southwood Medical Center – 2400 Mount Zion Parkway, Jonesboro, GA 30326. Phone: (404) 365-0966
- Southern Regional Health System – 11 Upper Riverdale Road, Riverdale, GA 30274. Phone: (770) 991-800
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital – 1255 Highway 54 W, Fayetteville, GA 30214. Phone: (770) 719-7000
If you have been injured in a Jonesboro, Georgia, accident that was caused by the negligent or reckless acts of another person or company, get legal help today from Millar Law Firm. While your case is pending against the insurance company of the party that caused the injury, we can make sure that your medical care and treatment goes uninterrupted.
Courts Serving Jonesboro
Our Jonesboro personal injury attorneys prepare each case as if it is going to trial. This gives us an edge as we negotiate a full and fair settlement from the at-fault party’s insurance company. If the insurance company does not offer a fair settlement, we are prepared to aggressively protect our client’s rights in the courtroom.
Georgia law requires that you bring your lawsuit in either the jurisdiction in which the accident occurred or in the county in which the defendant lives. Courts serving the Jonesboro area are:
- Municipal Court of Jonesboro – 170 South Main Street, Jonesboro GA 30236. Phone: (770) 478-7407. Municipal Courts have limited jurisdiction to handle municipal ordinance violations.
- Clayton County Magistrate Court – 9151 Tara Boulevard, Room 2TC08, Jonesboro GA 30238. Phone: (770) 477-3443. This court hears civil claims of $15,000 or less. No jury trials are held in Magistrate Court. Appeals from this court are made to the Superior and State Courts.
- State Court of Clayton County – 9151 Tara Boulevard, Rm. 1CL181, Jonesboro, GA 30236. Phone: (770) 477-3389. State Court is a trial court with limited jurisdiction covering all civil actions, regardless of the amount, unless the Superior Court has exclusive jurisdiction.