The Millar Law Firm has been representing slip and fall accident victims in Georgia since 1993. Over the past 30 years, our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in fair compensation for our clients.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip and fall accident, we urge you to contact us today. We will review your case and let you know if we think you have a valid claim. If we do, we will fight hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
Call us today at 770-400-0000. Our phones are answered 24/7.
Atlanta and Georgia Trip and Slip and Fall Accidents We Handle
While slip and fall accidents can happen almost anywhere, they are most likely to occur when maintenance problems exist or when a building is not designed in a safe and effective way. Trip and Fall and Slip-and-Fall accidents that our Lawyers handle include:
- Cases involving wet and/or slippery substances on floors
- Fallen merchandise, or improperly displayed items in stores creating a tripping hazard
- Dips or uneven height of floors or pavement
- Untreated ice on sidewalk or roadways, including “black ice” cases
- Debris or other tripping hazards in a store aisle, hallway, sidewalk, walking path, etc.
- Torn or ripped or uneven carpeting
- Tripping hazards from uneven concrete, pavement, stairs or surfaces
- Holes, loose cover plates, manholes or potholes on floors, pavement or ground
- Negligently placed extension cords or cables making a trip hazard
- Dim lights or failure to have working lighting
- Broken hand-rails or railings
Questions Our Slip and Fall Legal Team Can Answer Immediately
When you call our firm, we will discuss your potential case with you at no charge. Some questions we may be able to answer include:
- Do I have a slip-and-fall legal claim?
- What is the potential value of my case?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of my legal claim?
- What challenges will my slip and fall case have to overcome?
- What can I expect during the legal representation process?
Types of Injuries That Past Slip and Fall Clients Have Experienced
Over the past three decades, our slip-and-fall lawyers have helped people with the following injuries:
Many people who experience a fall will break their wrists due to using their hands to stop their fall. However, we see many different fractures depending on how a person lands.
Hip fractures are prevalent – and especially devastating – among older people. The CDC says many hip breaks result from falls, often from landing sideways and striking the hip. And unfortunately, about one in five elderly hip fracture victims die within one year of injury. When this happens, the victim’s family may have a wrongful death legal claim.
Torn tendons and ligaments are common injuries from slip-and-fall accidents, which orthopedic surgeons can help prove.
Torn rotator cuffs and bursitis, and frozen shoulder are some of the common shoulder injuries we see in our law practice.
can range from a concussion to a severe and long-lasting traumatic brain injury, or TBI. A TBI can cause memory lapses, mood changes, cognitive impairment, poor judgment, headaches, and post-concussion syndrome.
Neck injuries can range from whiplash to a broken neck.
can include a slipped or herniated disc, vertebrae damage, soft tissue damage, or other issues. Back injuries often cause significant pain and can be challenging to treat.
A complete spinal cord injury can cause total paralysis. In contrast, an incomplete spinal cord injury resulting from a trip or slip and fall can cause partial paralysis to the body at and below the area of nerve injury.
The Millar Law Firm Excellent Client Service Standard
- We strive to keep you updated throughout the process.
- We return calls promptly and work to reduce hold times.
- We treat you with respect and kindness.
- We work hard for each client that chooses our law firm.
Thank you very much for supporting Clayton County Teachers. The box 150 pre sharpened pencils are a blessing. We truly appreciate you supporting education for our future generation.