Millar & Mixon, LLC
2221 Peachtree Road NE, Suite P32
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: (770) 212-3795
Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
Our legal team focuses all of its efforts on making sure you receive a fair insurance settlement as quickly as possible while making sure that you receive all of the compensation you deserve. We assist in recovering all medical expenses and lost income, compensation for past and future pain and suffering and other benefits you are entitled to receive.
We also help victims and their families in a wide range of other personal injury cases, including dog bites and slip-and-fall accidents.
To schedule a free case evaluation, call the Atlanta personal injury attorneys of The Millar Law Firm today at (770) 212-3795 or use our online form. Evening and weekend appointments are available. We represent clients on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay nothing unless you recover for your losses.
Atlanta Personal Injury Attorneys Proudly Serving Georgia Residents
The attorneys of Millar & Mixon, LLC are proud to provide legal help to residents throughout Atlanta, Georgia’s state capital and most populous city.
Atlanta is located almost entirely in Fulton County. A small portion extends into DeKalb County. Downtown Atlanta is served by the Downtown Connector of Interstate 75 and Interstate 85 and by Interstate 20. Interstate 285 is the perimeter highway around the Atlanta metro area. Originally intended to allow through traffic to bypass the city, it now is heavily used by local traffic because of suburban growth.
The Atlanta personal injury lawyers of Millar & Mixon, LLC focus a large portion of the firm’s practice on representing the victims of car, truck, motorcycle, and bus accidents on these very busy roadways.
Get Medical Help After Your Atlanta Personal Injury
If you have been hurt in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, Millar & Mixon, LLC can help you immediately. Our Atlanta personal injury lawyers will even visit you in the hospital if you are seriously injured and unable to come into our Atlanta office. As an Atlanta accident victim, you may need to spend time in one of the following hospitals:
If you have been injured in an Atlanta, Georgia, car accident, any delay in obtaining legal representation may be a costly mistake. Don’t let that happen to you. Get help today from Millar & Mixon, LLC.
Atlanta Injury Attorney takes Cases to Trial
Our Atlanta personal injury attorneys prepare each case as if it is going to trial. It is often not necessary to go to court but, if your case cannot be settled for a fair amount of money, we will proceed to trial. We are prepared to aggressively advocate your rights in the courtroom.
Georgia law requires that you bring your lawsuit in either the jurisdiction in which the accident occurred or in the county in which the defendant lives. In the Atlanta area, these courts include:
- Municipal Court of Atlanta – The Municipal Court has jurisdiction over violations of the City Charter, city ordinances and misdemeanor traffic offenses.
- Fulton County Magistrate Court – The Magistrate Court of Fulton County has jurisdiction over small-claim actions involving $15,000 or less.
- State Court of Fulton County – Civil cases handled by State Courts include all civil actions not within the exclusive jurisdiction of Superior Courts.
- Fulton County Superior Court – Superior Courts have general jurisdiction over all civil and criminal cases but typically handle only cases that are beyond the jurisdiction of other courts.
Contact Our Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyers Today
At Millar & Mixon, LLC, we do not charge any up-front fees to represent you in a car accident case. We represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that our fee is paid based upon a percentage of the money recovered for you. Call us today at (770) 212-3795 or fill out our online form. You can receive a free case evaluation and get started on your case today.
Additional Atlanta, Georgia Resources
Millar & Mixon, LLC does not endorse any of the businesses below, but provides them solely for informational purposes.
If you would like to have your accident related Atlanta, Georgia business listed here, please contact via email: List my Site
- Shepherd Center is one of the top rehabilitation hospitals in the nation, specializing in medical treatment, research and rehabilitation for people with spinal cord injury or brain injury.
- Kong’s Body Shop Offering collision repair on all makes and models.
Atlanta, Georgia Car Accident Resources
- Can You Get Blue Book Value For Your Car After a Car Accident?
- Should I call a Lawyer the Day of the Car Accident?
- What if there are conflicting stories after the car accident happened?
- When is the best time to sue after a car wreck in Georgia?
- Do I even have a car accident lawsuit?
- What if the person that hit me was drinking?
- How do I get money to pay my medical bills and car repair after an accident?
- How long does it take to get compensation after a car accident?
- How much should I expect to get compensation for my car accident lawsuit?
Contact Millar & Mixon, LLC
Not ready to chat? Use these free resources to help you get the information you need:
- Car Accident Lawyer Atlanta GA
- Atlanta Car Accident FAQs
- Georgia Car Accident Checklist
- Bad Faith Insurance Company in Atlanta, GA
- Distracted Driving in Georgia
- Types of Car Accidents in Atlanta, GA
- Why Call Millar & Mixon, LLC?
- What Evidence Do I Need For A GA Car Accident?
For more information, the team at the Millar & Mixon, LLC are here to help. With years of experience helping victims of car accidents get the compensation they deserve, the team of attorneys at Millar & Mixon, LLC can help you too. Call today!