In the News
The Millar & Mixon, LLC
Please review these recent articles discussing personal injuries caused by car accidents in the Atlanta area. For help with your personal injury following a car accident, please reach out to the Millar & Mixon, LLC.
- When does it stop? Another truck crash kills three on I-16 – Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Two people killed in separate wrecks – Barrow County News
- California reveals details of self-driving car accidents – WALB-TV
- DeKalb police officer injured in serious wreck – WSB Atlanta
- Nathan Deal’s $10 million plan to rein in big trucks around Savannah – Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Get ready for a busy holiday travel weekend – MyFox Atlanta
- Changes underway to Worth County intersection – WALB-TV
- Members of heavy metal band killed in Ga. wreck – USA TODAY
- Semi hauling sharks crashes – WKMG Orlando
Let the Millar & Mixon, LLC Help You with Your Car Accident Case
Not ready to chat? Use these free resources to help you get the information you need:
- Car Accident Lawyer Atlanta GA
- Atlanta Car Accident FAQs
- Georgia Car Accident Checklist
- Bad Faith Insurance Company in Atlanta, GA
- Distracted Driving in Georgia
- Types of Car Accidents in Atlanta, GA
- Why Call Millar & Mixon, LLC?
- What Evidence Do I Need For A GA Car Accident?
For more information, the team at the Millar & Mixon, LLC are here to help. With years of experience helping victims of car accidents get the compensation they deserve, the team of attorneys at Millar & Mixon, LLC can help you too. Call today!