Jonesboro Car Accident Lawyers

Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyers in Clayton County, GA.  The Millar Law Firm may be a great fit for you.  We are located right here on Main Street in Jonesboro, Georgia. Why drive to Downtown Atlanta or hire a Television lawyer who does not know or understand Clayton County?  
Jonesboro, GA Downtown

We have been getting top results and top ratings across Georgia for over 26 years.  

Why you need a Jonesboro Law Firm.  The Millar Law Firm has been settling and trying injury claims for your Clayton County neighbors since 1993.  Few, if any, law offices have the depth of experience and knowledge that it takes to consistently win cases in Jonesboro and Clayton County, Georgia.  Our attorneys and staff are among the most experienced in the State of Georgia.

Your Questions Answered – At No Charge.  If you have been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident in or near Clayton County, you may have questions.  Call or email us with any question and one of our experienced and compassionate attorneys will talk with you on the phone or in person – in our office, at your home, or any other place where you would like to meet.

Common Questions Our Jonesboro Car Accident Lawyers Answer:

  • How much is my case worth?
  • How long does it take to get compensation after an injury?
  • If I don’t have medical insurance, how can I get medical care?
  • Can I recover money for lost earnings and work while I recover?
  • How do I get my car repaired or replace a total loss?
  • Will I be able to have a rental car?
  • Will my auto-insurance increase if I make an injury claim?

We understand that car accidents are painful, inconvenient and stressful.  That is why our office is proud to offer Free Consultations to anyone who contacts us, at no obligation to you.  Call or email us today and speak to an attorney in minutes.

our experience as atlanta car accident lawyers-infographic

Interstate and State Highway Injury Experts. 

You or a loved one may have been injured on an Interstate Highway I-75, I-85 or I-285 in Clayton County, or on one of our local State Highways such as Ga. 19/41 or Hwy 54.  Over the years our Jonesboro office has handled hundreds of auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases on our local highways. Our lawyers are extremely familiar with how and why these accidents happen, with local law enforcement, and how to win in the local court system.  Our knowledge of the area and the local courts can give you a serious edge in your case.
Jonesboro, GA Traffic Signs

Local Highways, Roads and Records. 

Nothing beats local knowledge.  Who is going to do a better job investigating your case than a law firm that has been doing it here for 26 years?  Whether you live here or were just passing through South Atlanta, let us put our knowledge of the local highways, roads, 911 and local police department investigations to work for you.

What Can our Lawyers Do For you? 

The Jonesboro, GA legal team talking
First and foremost, we can give you peace of mind.  Our most important jobs include advising you how to deal with the aftermath of an injury and how to get your claim and medical care started so that your case can be a success.  Dealing with the at-fault driver’s insurance company can be intimidating, and saying the wrong thing or signing releases or other papers without top-notch legal advice could seriously hurt your case.  Let us help you.

Not Sure If You Need A Lawyer

Even if you are not sure if you need a lawyer, if you call or contact our firm we will offer help and assistance at no charge.  If we then decide to work together, our law firm can usually open your file and begin to investigate within the first few hours.

Types of Car and Truck Accident Cases We Handle: 

The Millar Law Firm investigates handles all types of accident injury cases, such as:

  • Rear-End Crashes and Collisions
  • Head-On Accidents
  • Hit and Run
  • Injuries Caused by Drunk, Drugged and Intoxicated Drivers
  • Back and Neck Injuries
  • Accidents caused by Drivers who are not insured

These are just a few examples of the accident and wreck cases we handle.

Free Consultations.  Call, email, or use our contact form and speak with our lawyers today.  No question is too simple or too small. We are here to help you. Let’s get started on your injury case today, before its too late.  Call The Millar Law Firm at 770-400-0000  (770 Four Million).