If you are injured in a Georgia accident, why not just handle your claim or case with an Insurance Adjuster or Company by yourself or without an attorney? In most cases, having legal assistance from a Law Firm that specializes in personal injury will be crucial when it comes to protecting your rights and interests and maximizing your case settlement value. This is why it is not advisable to handle a case on your own.
If your accident resulted in serious property damage and severe physical injury or death, a lawyer’s help will be vitally important.
A personal injury lawyer can provide many important services, including:
- Making sure the Insurance Company does not low-ball your settlement.
- Conducting a thorough and comprehensive investigation.
- Consulting with experts to determine the cause of your crash.
- Reviewing medical records and work records to determine your past losses.
- Consulting with experts to determine the full amount of your future losses.
- Helping you to get medical treatment while your case is pending.
- Negotiating with insurance companies on your behalf.
- Making sure all documents are timely filed.
- Presenting your case for relief to a judge and jury.
- Resolving all liens that may be attached to your recovery.
The reality is that you should be focused on your health and your recovery after you have been injured. While you do that, your attorney can handle the rest for you in an ethical and professional manner.
To learn more, please see our page on 10 Reasons to Contact The Atlanta Georgia Personal Injury Experts at The Millar Law Firm.