Skip to content
(770) 400-0000
Call Anytime - 24/7 | "770-4-Million" | Se Habla Español

In a Georgia Wrongful death case, what happens if a deceased person’s spouse cannot be located?

Published September 30, 2018 by Bruce Millar

In a Georgia wrongful death case where the person who died has an estranged husband or wife who cannot be found, it may be possible for the case to be brought by a personal representative appointed by the Court, and any money recovered would be held in trust for the beneficiaries.  If there are minor children, the minor children may need a conservator to bring the action.

Associations & Awards

Your Atlanta Advocate
(770) 400-0000

Two Locations to meet you

Atlanta Office
Southside Office