Skip to content
(770) 400-0000
Call Anytime - 24/7 | "770-4-Million" | Se Habla Español

What happens if a doctor says I will never fully recover from my car accident?

Published February 12, 2018 by Bruce Millar

Unfortunately, many auto accident victims are left with permanent injuries that will require ongoing medical treatment and prevent them from working. This must be taken into account when seeking a fair and reasonable recovery in your case.

At The Millar Law Firm we review medical and work records and consult with medical experts, vocational experts, economists and others to determine the full amount of past and future medical expenses and lost wages you should seek in a personal injury claim after an auto accident.

Often, we work with life-care planers and other experts. In Georgia, Doctors, functional capacity, vocational and life-care planning experts can prepare a report that estimates the full amount of your future medical needs and costs.

To learn more, please see our page that discuses the role of Experts in Your Car Accident Case.

Associations & Awards

Your Atlanta Advocate
(770) 400-0000

Two Locations to meet you

Atlanta Office
Southside Office