How Experts Can Help Your Accident Case
Determining liability in a car accident case involves more than pitting one driver’s word against the others. Car crashes can be complicated. Many details must be sorted out. More importantly, compensation for your losses must be properly calculated and pursued.
The car accident attorneys of Millar & Mixon, LLC call upon a network of Atlanta-area experts to make sure we compile a full picture of your car wreck and what it has cost you. Our network of consultants includes accident reconstruction experts, medical personnel, financial analysts and others who have studied hundreds of car accidents and personal injuries.
Our case results and client testimonials demonstrate how effectively we can use our team of experts to help our clients. To learn how we can put our resources to work for you, call or contact us online today. You will talk directly with a lawyer who can provide a free review of your case.
Experts Help to Establish Your Right to be Compensated
The car accident attorneys of Millar & Mixon, LLC work with experts in various fields. They help us to analyze our cases. When needed, they can also testify in court on behalf of our clients.
Depending on the accident, the experts we may call on to assist in your case include:
- Accident Reconstruction Specialists – These experts can provide information about a car accident that goes beyond what is found in a police report. They can use principles of engineering and physics to explain vehicle speeds, trajectories, the force of impact and the movement of vehicles and/or vehicle occupants. They also can examine the accident scene, damaged vehicles and the event data recorder (EDR), or “black box,” which is a feature found today in many automobiles.
- Medical Experts – These are specialists who can examine your medical records and assess the extent of your injuries, including how long physical and psychological problems may linger because of your injuries. They can assess the treatment that may be required to help you to fully recover from the accident.
- Financial Analysts / Economic Experts – These experts are also called vocational experts. They can assess your financial losses because of your inability to return to work or your ability to return only to a position that pays you less than what you earned before your accident and injuries.
- Mechanics – We may also ask a certified mechanic to examine the vehicles involved in your crash to determine whether a faulty part such as brakes, tires or the steering mechanism failed.
- Engineers – Another factor not to be overlooked in a highway accident is the road itself. An engineer can identify whether design or maintenance of the roadway contributed to your auto accident.
Working closely with these experts and other consultants, the attorneys of Millar & Mixon, LLC can develop the clearest picture possible of what happened in your auto accident, the injuries you suffered and what it will take to compensate you for your losses and help you to move forward.
Contact our Atlanta Car Accident Attorneys Today
The attorneys of Millar & Mixon, LLC are ready to get to work for you. If you have been injured in a car accident in Atlanta or surrounding areas in Georgia, contact us right away to receive a free case review. Simply call or contact us online today.