10 Reasons to Contact Millar & Mixon
10 Reasons to Contact Millar & Mixon, LLC for Your Automobile, Truck or Motorcycle Injury Case
My name is Bruce Millar and I am one of the owner’s of the law firm of Millar & Mixon, LLC. We are happy to talk with you if you have questions about your legal rights. You may reach our firm at 404-620-4301 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are 10 reasons that I think our firm is a very good choice for your legal needs.
- Millar & Mixon is well known in Georgia by both the insurance companies and the judges. They know that when we handle a case everything will be prepared meticulously and no stone will be left unturned.
- We focus extensively on motor vehicle accidents and other negligence claims, such as premises liability (slip and fall injuries, dangerous premises, dog bites, and negligent security). We try to be our very best in just a few areas of the law.
- Our firm believes that the highest compliment paid to us is when a client refers us to a family member or friend. We are very proud of the fact that most of our very best cases come to us from satisfied clients. See our testimonials here.
- Many of our cases also come from repeat referrals from other attorneys. We believe this to be a real vote of confidence in our ability and success rate.
- Our firm has had had great success in going up against large companies and organizations. We encourage you to review our case results and testimonials.
- We have several convenient offices throughout the Atlanta metro area.
- We will come to you. Whether you are in the hospital, confined at home or at the home of a loved one, we will come to you so that we can talk with you about your specific case and how we might help you.
- Most of our staff has been with Millar & Mixon, LLC for many years. We have developed a very strong team approach to handling your case and it really works. You can read about our legal team here.
- We find it very rewarding to help our clients through what can be a very traumatic time in their lives.
- Our attorneys and staff attend courses and conferences devoted to negligence law regularly so that we remain on the cutting edge of the legal industry.